Ryalia
Welcome to Ryalia!

From afar, you can see the great castle of the King of Ryalia; the Trellum - a school of magic - in Alzena; The obsidian palace of the vampires of Noltari; and the world around. Here be creatures of legend: vampires, werewolves, faeries, humans, and half-bloods. Swords clang as the battle for control of these nations begins.

This site is for a RPG based on Ryalia, a world in the making.

Enjoy!

~Admin
Ryalia
Welcome to Ryalia!

From afar, you can see the great castle of the King of Ryalia; the Trellum - a school of magic - in Alzena; The obsidian palace of the vampires of Noltari; and the world around. Here be creatures of legend: vampires, werewolves, faeries, humans, and half-bloods. Swords clang as the battle for control of these nations begins.

This site is for a RPG based on Ryalia, a world in the making.

Enjoy!

~Admin
Ryalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG based in the world of a book currently in the process of being written.

HomeHome  WelcomeWelcome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Ryalia! Create a character and start your journey today!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:25 am
Top posters
Fallon Asrari Tia'Bel
Lillian Vladamir I_vote_lcapLillian Vladamir I_voting_barLillian Vladamir I_vote_rcap 
Adillay Kievenne
Lillian Vladamir I_vote_lcapLillian Vladamir I_voting_barLillian Vladamir I_vote_rcap 
Zereiya Sapphryn
Ezio Auditore Firenze
bluemoon
Kariana Riviera
Lily Vladamir
Wirfell
Latest topics
» Ezio Auditore Firenze
Lillian Vladamir Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:54 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Fusion force Emerging
Lillian Vladamir Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:22 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Never ending Saga
Lillian Vladamir Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:17 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» A different Star wars RPG
Lillian Vladamir Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:15 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Questions
Lillian Vladamir Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:41 am by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Ultimate Medieval RPG
Lillian Vladamir Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:41 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Ultimate DBZ RPG
Lillian Vladamir Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:40 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Ultimate Naruto RPG
Lillian Vladamir Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:36 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Star wars RPG
Lillian Vladamir Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:35 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Ezio Auditore Firenze's House
Lillian Vladamir Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:37 am by Ezio Auditore Firenze

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is ottilian

Our users have posted a total of 259 messages in 189 subjects

Lillian Vladamir

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily Vladamir

Character Profile
City of Origin: Nasur
Rank/Occupation: Falconer

Lillian Vladamir Empty
PostSubject: Lillian Vladamir   Lillian Vladamir Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:18 pm

Hmm...so is this how you sign up? If not, you can always delete this...right? lol here goes:
-----
Character Name: Lillian Vladamir 'Lily'

Race: Human

Appearance:Lily is a cheerful girl of 15 years. She has wide dark blue eyes. Her luxurious, curly, lemon-yellow hair is very long and is worn in an uncomplicated style. She is very tall and has a wasp-waisted build. Her skin is cream-colored, and her wardrobe shows of her family's low social rank.

Personality:She is a loving, caring, and sometimes funny- girl. She is a good friend, and likes to tend to others. She is a great falconer, and loves not just the birds, but other animals.

City of Origin:Nasur

Ryalia

Rank/Occupation:
Falconer

Weapons (if any):
Throwing knife.

Pets (if any):
She has two pets. Her Red-Tailed Hawk, Taddo, and her young Falcon, Gwen. They are both very tame, and are always by her side.

Anything Else:
Nope.
Back to top Go down
Fallon Asrari Tia'Bel
Ruler
Ruler
Fallon Asrari Tia'Bel

Character Profile
City of Origin: Riola
Rank/Occupation: Princess/Knight

Lillian Vladamir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillian Vladamir   Lillian Vladamir Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:53 am

That's fine. For future reference, though, if you wish to create another character, you don't need to put "Character Creation" in the topic title - just the name of your character. I've changed that for you and your character has been accepted.

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ryalia.rpg-board.net

Lillian Vladamir
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ryalia :: The Story (RPG) :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: